Monday, March 22, 2010

Karen's Roadtrip Video!!

Posting on behalf of Karen as she has made a great video for us girls but can't for some reason post it here so I'm doing it for her!

LOL, she has done a baggage check in the van, so guess that means we will be able to get 6 girls, 6 suitcases and any stragglers in there as well! Well done sunshine! Great video too! I even see a little kiwi (thats Kiwifruit for us people) in there, lol, and the wine..... Well done!

8 comments:

  1. thanks for posting it, Max! I even went back into the grocery store to get the kiwi fruits to represent you and Janina.... the wine is "Yellow Tail" from Australia and has a kangaroo on it to represent Nat, and the beanie baby stuffies in the back are a crocodile and an armadillo (to represent Australia, too). Wasn't sure about the armadillo -- but couldn't find the kangaroo beanie baby... It was nearly 80 degrees yesterday over here... and i look terrible in those shorts! Not ready for summer clothes yet... have to start working on that though! I'll fill you in on the Philly magic this week with my concerts!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA Karen, I absolutely love it, looks awesome, I can't wait to keep adding to the blog and having something to look back on and laugh at. NOT long now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this was friggin fantastic Karen!!! kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a great job with the video, Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey girls! (and particularly Max!) Now I'm able to follow this amazing journey you're gonna take - would soooo love to be going with you! But will just have to wait for OZ. Talk soon. Sue.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Sue! Guys, found another kiwi lurking around! Sue is from Timaru! And hopes to join the ventures when we go to Oz for the Downunder tour!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the welcome Max. You girls are gonna have a blast I know. Oz in November is fine by me (Jan/Feb 11 would be better though) but anyway you look at it, it's a long time between "drinks" for them touring this side of the world so being there is a MUST DO!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey girls finally got here, site looks great max, the things that will get written here hehe, looking forward to sharing your experience guys through this blog, not long now lol.
    then bring on the oz part of the tour (",)

    ReplyDelete