Friday, April 2, 2010

Loves the only Rule - Philly May 2010



Okay everyone, here is the proof that Karen got to grope Jon!! Check out at 2.28 I think it is..... Way to go Karen. But you could have pulled him down for a dance or something!

And look at these pics of when he laid down in front of you, how on earth did you contain yourself???




Happy Easter everyone! Its Good Friday here and typical NZ, all the shops are closed by law and not allowed to open so its off to the Beach for a walk in the fresh air! Only 42 days to go!! Amazing how the time has gone so fast. Especially as we started the countdown at 200 days and that didn't seem that long ago.

Mxx

7 comments:

  1. hey max i think we all just died and went to bon jovi heaven in those photos.

    Yvonne Bjgirlnz christchurch

    ReplyDelete
  2. The girl to the right in the black shirt with the camera in front of her face is Joelle! I was behind her...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear god, if he laid down in front of me like that I don't think I could be responsible for my actions lmao.

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the way, I am so jealous I could die lol

    Debbie, JovinutNZ

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, Debbie, guess the first comment is yours too! I hear you might join the rest of the tour down this way when it happens!! That will be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK, Im LOVING the photos...but still trying to figure out which chick groping madly at Jon is BEA - do you literally throw yourself up on the catwalk to get to him?!?!? Or are you after that? Regardless Im jealous as hell!!!
    NICE ONE!
    And fab piccies too BEA - top work - expect more from NYC!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yeah, I am so joining the tour when they come to NZ or Australia, even if I have to max the ole credit card to do it.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete