Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Setlist, Always and Mmmmm more nice shots when we met the boys!

Set list that a special girl got from Auckland Vector Arena!!!!
Adding to that setlist - ALWAYS!!!!! Definately a dedication to someone in the crowd. Will find the video of it and put that one up!!!! Here you go, a special thanks to NikkiKiwi from Backstage! (I filmed everything that night and battery ran out and almost cried when i heard the first few bars of the song but Nikki has done a amazing job here!!! and watch at the end, he points to someone in the crowd to the left of us)






Tooo sexy!!!!


2 comments:

  1. Awesome job, Max. Just LOVE this Blog!!!. What a record to have of the adventure of a lifetime. Personally, right now I am feeling like the luckiest woman alive. Hard to think anything could ever top what I have experienced this past weekend. Huge fun, lots of laughter and yep, the setlist pictured above is mine! That was the icing on the cake after the massive thrill of meeting and speaking to Jon and a photo to boot! My hubby now says I can die a happy woman - LOL, maybe he's planning something! And the other awesome thing about this weekend? Meeting this amazing group of girls that I just knew I would love - and I'm not wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, we love ya too!
    Awesome you got the cheeky look from Jon - hes either "holy hell, not this again" or "OK, these glas sound like fun...."

    ReplyDelete