Friday, December 10, 2010

We made the paper, good picture

This is from the Wellington Post, with my review (lol, love that) and a good picture of us! Thats me with my Blue shirt on with my back to the camera and Sue (JoviKiwiGal) standing on the chair, (Yeah, goooo sue!) and I can see my sis too. I was taking a photo of the girls, lol, sorry, was in your way!!!

Good one too of the private plane at the airport. **Click on the picture and it will go bigger **


1 comment:

  1. Oh Good Grief!!! My sister (the other one in pink sitting beside me) has kindly (???) ordered us both a copy of this photo from the Dom Post. LOL - I blame the other girls for me standing on the chair at that point - was looking for them! Or maybe it was the Streaker ...

    ReplyDelete