Friday, May 28, 2010

Hershey Intro and Blood on Blood



Edit! (June 10th 2009) - This just goes to show that I was sooo tired at times I didn't know if I was "Arthur or Martha". I have just watched this video for the first time since I uploaded it and its not the video I thought I was uploading. LOL, and its not 12mins long! I must have done that other long video at one of the other shows as I have the video but can't remember which one it was right now, how bad is that!!? So ignore what I say below, I bet some of you wondered where my head was back then! Frazzled!!! Mx


Warning! This is about 12 mins long but I got it from the start and it will give you a good idea of what its like and the excitment leading up to when the band comes on stage. Blood on Blood, one of my favourites!!

Hope its all okay, having gone thru it all yet.

Mxx

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic! Thanks so much for posting all your stories etc here for us. I am so happy you guys are having such a brilliant time! Soundcheck too! Awesome! Can't wait for more updates!
    Kiwigirlinoz

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG - sensational stagemanship and show!
    ROCKING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for my turn to see that.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete